Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Chapter 1.1-Introducing Lottie

This is Lottie.

 
This is Lottie's house. And from this house we shall begin following her as she seeks to fulfill her lifetime dream of raising five sims from infants until they are teenagers. Good luck, Lottie.
-Thanks!
You'll need it.
-What is that supposed to mean?
 
This is a Wishacy. Meaning I don't get to control Ms. Nott except when it's to help fulfill something she wishes for. If we're lucky she'll be nice and autonomous all on her own. And she starts us off with a good one. Buying this house left her with a little under §500 in her account so she's going to need to get a job, and fast, if she wants to be able to do things like eat. Her wish? To work in the education career.
 
 
 
And so I sent her on her way to the school so she could apply for her job.
-Ooooo! Shiny doors!
Or apply and get rejected for being a complete airhead.
-What's that supposed to mean?
Nothing at all Lottie. Go get 'em!
 
 
Several minutes later Lottie reemerges as a gainfully employed sim. Congrats. Lottie.
-Thank you!
And so we've successfully fulfilled our first wish and Lottie is a Playground Monitor.
-I wanna start right now!
Huh?
-I'm going to go to work right now!
But it says your first day is tomo- Where are you going?
-To work!
 
 
But there are no kids here?
-So? Might as well learn the ropes right?
Uh, as in the ropes those swings are hanging from?
-Too right!
 
 
 
 

-Hehheh. Work is easy!
You know this is not what being a playground monitor means?
-Of course it does! It means I get to monitor the playground!
When there are children running and screaming and fighting and slobbering and snotting over all of it.
-Oh. That sucks.
Yes, it does. Lets hope you get promoted fast.
-Ooo! I know! I wanna take an art class! Then maybe I can be an art teacher!
I don't think that's how it works, but ok. You wished for it!

While Lottie dabbles with watercolors the local fuzzily costumed man comes a'knocking.

And leaves us with §20 worth of university freebies. Woot! And thankfully that §20 came in handy almost immediately as Lottie rolled not one, but two new wishes while exiting her class.


She now wants to own an easel and to learn the Street Art Skill. So I provide her with an easel and street art bag. So the moment she walks back in the door from her art class? What does she do?



Grabs some Special Snowflake book. *facepalm.
-Ooooo! Special Snowflake!
Just like you.
-What's that supposed to mean?
Nothing. Nothing at all. Only I'd kind of hoped you'd use that easel so we could-
-Holy Snap! An Easel and Street Art Kit appeared in my house! I wanna paint something!
Thank the maker.

And so she does.
-Lalalaaalalaaa!
So long as you're happy Lottie.
-Well, I'm kind of hungry. I'd kinda like to prepare a meal.
Thank the maker. You won't starve.



-My kitchen is really ugly.
Lalalaaaalalaaa!
-Thanks Maker.
Anytime Lottie.


-Cool! I made a salad! And now I want to leave it here to rot and go to the Summer Festival!
You still have a wish locked to learn the street art skill that's worth more.
-Hey! I could do both at the Summer Festival. I mean, it's in that dismal old warehouse. I could decorate it!
Decorate it... suuuuurrrrreee. Let's see how well this goes.


And so Lottie arrives at the warehouse the Summer Festival is in where she overhears Ma Bagley talking about an engagement.
-*gasp! I wanna get married.
*chokes! *cough! *splutter! Movin' a little fast there aren't you dear? I mean, you haven't even met another sim yet!


-Well, we do need to work on my Lifetime Goal, riiiiiight?
O.O Lottie? Are you thinking? Really?
-What's that supposed to mean?
Nothing. Well, we'll go ahead and lock that one in but there aren't any single men here and we're really here to-
-Decorate!
Yeah, sure. You do that.
-Woohoo!
Uh, Lottie???
-Huh?
Never do that again.
-???
Fine. Just go spray paint something.
-Yeesss!


-Oooh! I think we should decorate the floor first!
We? I'm not in on this. That's totally you, hon.
-Chicken.
100%


And so she proceeds to do a drawing in crayons-
-Hey! It is not crayons! You saw me spraying that rainbow spray!
Yes. Yes I did. That still doesn't mean your 'art' looks like it was-
-Ooooooooo!
Now what Lottie?
 

-There's this thingy...
Thingy?
-Yeah, with sparkles. It's preeeetty.
*facepalm. I'm with Becky. Where's the mod to turn those things off?
-*gasp!
Dammit Lottie! I nearly spilled my coffee!
-The walls! They're so... so... blank.
Uuuuuuhhh-huuuh? And?
-I wanna tag one!
Of course you do.



-I'mma write some naught words! *snickers
Lottie? You do know there's a dude over there who's unmarried? Maybe we should work on that wish, huh?
-Not until I'm finished tagging this wall with a naught word.
Naughty, Lottie?
-I'm not naughty!
That's not... oh, never mind.



-*snickers! It says boob. It's even got nipples! *snort. *sigh! And it's So pretty!
So then why did you stop?
-Well, I've got something else cued right now.
Something else- Lottie, I didn't cancel that- What did you-


Well, hell.

10 comments:

  1. LOL! This was awesome to read! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad it's funny.
      She sure made me laugh at least.

      Delete
  2. LOL! :p

    Love this. She's a hilarious airhead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is. I'm really surprised at how airheaded she is actually. lol. I've never really had a sim without the absent minded trait act so ditzy.

      Delete
  3. Hey, you're doing a wishacy, too! awesome.
    Lottie is hilarious. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed something where I could make fun of my sims again. This has fairly light rules, and lots of non control. It's perfect. I couldn't resist taking pictures. SOOOO your fault for starting the craze though! ;)

      Delete
    2. I started my wishacies for the same reason, I needed a game that was jut the game, no posing, no plots, just point and laugh at the silliness of Sims doing what they do. =D
      I'm happy to spread the crazy.

      Delete
    3. I mean, isn't that why half of us love the Sims? The silly little things they do and the humor behind it?

      lol.

      Delete
  4. LOL! Maybe shoulda named this chapter "What's that supposed to mean?"
    Love how you've kept it real and made Lottie a complete idiot, which is what sims are when left to their own devices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thank you! She was a lot of fun and I kind of miss her particular brand of crazy (ie:not forced to have the insane trait as well as unplayable. ISBI) I'll still come back and read this just for laughs. Such a hoot.

      Delete